RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Are You Ready For Some Football?

People who know me, know that I love football season.  I play fantasy football, am in 4 different pools, am a die-hard NY Giants fan, and because I love football, but live in Chicago, I am a Bears Season Ticket Owner.

I know I am not alone. The NFL is by far the most watched sports league in America.  It is also the biggest money maker, and it generates a lot of gambling revenue.

So, make sure you have some football themed displays ready to go this weekend.

I will admit, it is a bit harder to find great literary options for football books than let’s say, baseball books.  In fact, I happen to prefer books about baseball to books about football [which is weird since I like football more,  but hey, it’s what I like].

That being said, why not take a different angle on the whole football display thing.  Here are a ideas:

Enjoy the start of the NFL season. And remember, whether or not you like football, your patrons are watching it, so remember their interests when making displays.

No comments: