RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

RA Class Begins Tonight

My class (teaching with Joyce Saricks) at Dominican University's Graduate School of Library and Information Science begins its Fall Semester this evening. You can view a syllabus of GSLIS 763 here.

One of the main reasons I began this blog was to give my student's a chance to publish some of their work from the course. It was aways so upsetting to me that at the end of each semester all of their work product was simply lost to the larger library community.

So in the coming weeks, look here for reader profiles, annotations, and lots of lists. Please feel free to use these at your own library as long as you reference this blog.

No comments: