RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Book Discussions Made Easy!

I am presenting my book discussion program at the Metropolitan Library System HQ in Burr Ridge, IL on Thursday, November 8 from 2-5 pm. Click here for details, cost, and sign-up.

All participants need to have read Atonement by Ian McEwan. The first half of the class is a lecture on how to plan and run a library book discussion group. The second half is the discussion itself.

I will be giving the same lecture to my students the night before; however, they are reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

Hopefully, I will have time to post Book Discussion notes on each discussion. Plus I still have the regularly scheduled BPL discussion on November 19th. So look for lots of book discussion posts in November.

No comments: