RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Student Annotations: Horror

Anytime of year, is a great time for a horror read. In a few weeks, I will be posting a summer reading list to tie in with our Metamorphosis theme. It is a list of Werewolf, Zombie, and Vampire books. Get it? They go through a metamorphosis. Kathy came up with the idea and I am making the list.

I have advocated in lectures and in print (Chapter 16), that you should not ghettoize your horror displays to October only. This is a great example of working horror lists into another month.

To get ready here are 2 horror annotations from last semester. One is a well known classic and the other a lesser known work.

I am Legend by Richard Matheson
Fever in the Blood by Robert Fleming

No comments: