RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Student Annotations: Science Fiction, Thriller, Adventure, Romance, and Women's Lives

I used to post student annotations by genre, one post for each genre, but now that I have a larger collection, I find it is cumbersome. Instead, I will post groups of these annotations as I get them. They will still be tagged with the genres, annotations, and GSLIS, so pulling them up will just as easy.

So here is the work of the semester's first brave souls.

Science Fiction:
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Virtual Light by William Gibson
Forty Thousand in Gehenna by CJ Cherryh

Thriller:
God's Spy by Juan Gomez-Juardo

Adventure:
Temple by Matthew Reilly

Romance:
My Lady's Choice by Lyn Stone

Women's Lives:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

No comments: