RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Compiled Best Lists and New Resources on BPL Web Site

I have been trying to stay on top of the hundreds of best lists that come out this time of year by posting them for you here, but I think I can give up trying to stay on top of it now since Cindy Orr over at RA Online's blog has compiled them all at the end of this post.

Specking of RA Online, Berwyn patrons can now go here and use their library card to log in to this wonderful database. We also have NoveList available for library card holders as well.

Those of you who are not Berwyn patrons can use the growing list of free resources Kathy and I have prepared for you. I have created all of the lists and Kathy editing and posting them as time permits, so keep checking back. We also have read alike lists for some of your favorite authors at this link. You can always just use my permanent link to BPL's RA page in my "Sites to Check Out" side bar.

No comments: