RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Pulitzer Day!

Today at 2pm cdt the 2009 Pulitzer Prizes will be announced. This is the most popular prize at our library; in fact, we have a few patrons with standing holds on the winners.

I will be in book club when the winner are announced, but when I get out at 4pm cdt, I will post the winning novel and nonfiction titles.

Meanwhile, Early Word posted these predictions to get you ready.

The excitement this year is in the journalism category, where, for the first times, they are accepting non-print journalism for consideration in every category. I am excited to see if that changes who wins.

No comments: