RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Charlotte Bronte's Comeback

I was ordering new fiction for the BPL today, and as I was writing up the order card for Laura Joh Rowland's Bedlam: The further Secret Adventures of Charlotte Bronte, I got to thinking about all of the Bronte based fiction out these days.

Apparently, I am not the only one thinking this as over at Blogging for a Good Book, Charlotte posted this list of the windfall of newer books featuring Charlotte Bronte.

Could the Bronte craze even come close to the Jane Austen craze (which is still going full throttle)? Only time will tell. Meanwhile, holds are heavy on books featuring both women.

No comments: