RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

RA Programs at ALA Conferece

Due to a bumper crop of family weddings and a new niece this summer, I literally could not find the time to get out to DC for the ALA National Conference, which begins on Friday. I even had a place to stay for free. Bummer. Thankfully I have friends and colleagues going and am excited to hear about everything. And with such happy celebrations as the reason I am missing out, I can't get too upset.

For those who are interested here is a post from RA Online with all of the RA programming at ALA in one place.

Even if you are not going, if you see a program of interest you can look to the ALA website in the next few weeks for reports and handouts from each program. Also, RA Online will have posts about some of the bigger programs and I will cross post those here.

Anyone who does go and wants to pass on any reports to me, you can click the contact me link in my profile or leave a comment on this post and I will get back to you.  Don't fret about leaving contact info, I get the comments via email first and won't publish them.

Thanks in advance.

No comments: