RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Flashback Fridays: Loving Frank

Loving Frank: A NovelTwo year ago this week, my book discussion group tackled Loving Frank: A Novel by Nancy Horan.  I had forgotten just how great that discussion was.

Click here to see what we talk about.

Re-reading the post reminds me of what a great choice this title is for any book group, or as a summer reading option for a historical fiction fan.  Interestingly, although the protagonist here is a woman, I know many men who have greatly enjoyed this novel.

Again, click through to the post if you want to know more about it. Also, look later today for my report on what we discussed this past Monday in the July 2010 discussion of Brooklyn by Colm Toibin.

You can follow previous installments of Flashback Fridays with a quick click here.

No comments: