RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Horror Backlist Not to Miss

For those of you who do not follow my sister blog, RA for All: Horror, I wanted to let you know that I have begun a new series over there entitled, Backlist Not to Miss, where I will be highlighting older horror titles and authors that you should be aware of.

The first author I wrote about was Tananarive Due.  You can read about her and my suggested start with title by using this link.

If you want to follow what is going on at RA for All: Horror in general, there is a link for the RSS feed set up.  Postings are still irregular, but once the revisions on the new book are finished, I will be devoting a lot of time to the site.  So get in on the action now.

No comments: