RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Updates to Blogs

With the BPL closed and my kids enjoying some holiday time with their grandparents, I spent the day adding updates and improvements to both RA for All sites. 

First, here on RA for All, I have added this page archiving the Monday Discussion links.  The page will always be available in the right gutter near the top of every page.  I will update it every week.  Please feel free to use it to comment on past discussions, or to use our discussions to better assist your patrons in their hunt for their next good read.

Since I am deeply entrenched in the revisions of the new book, I have been busy updating RA for All: Horror.  Here is a list of some of the biggest updates and changes:
  • I have written reviews on Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King and The Caretaker of Lorne Field by Dave Zeltserman. Both were fabulously dark and chilling. Use the links to read them.
  • I have added a new page to the site entitled, Features Archive.  Here you can find links to my 2 RA for All: Horror features, "Backlist Not to Miss" and "Not Quite Horror."  These are both new features, but they will grow quickly.  Each feature provides reading suggestions for the horror fan that are slightly "outside of the box."
  • I bet you didn't know that February is Female Horror Writer's Month?  Click here to learn more.
  • The Black Quill awards were passed out for Dark Fiction by Dark Scribe Magazine.  Click here for the full story.
  • I found a great essay on the history of Zombie Lit.  Worth a read by clicking here.
And all of this was only in February.  Head on over to RA for All: Horror, the evil twin of RA for All, to keep reading more.

No comments: