RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RA Link Roundup and Book Lovers Club Reminder

I spent the morning at the kids' school library processing books and doing readers' advisory for elementary school children.  Let me tell you, RA training on 7 year olds will get you ready for anything and adult could ever throw at you.  But I digress...

Tonight is the last Tuesday of an odd numbered month.  Do you know what that means?  It's Book Lovers Club tonight from 7-8:30 at Olive or Twist in Berwyn.  Kathy and I will be there.  If you want to join us click here.  For those of you unable to join us, we do have the notes from all previous meetings.  We are working on getting them up on the Browsers Corner website.  Currently, we only mail them to those on the mailing list.  I will let you know when they are ready.

Working on posting those lists made me think about the fact that I haven't done a links round up in awhile.  So here we go:

No comments: