RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

RA for All Roadshow takes on Crime Fiction in Missouri

All day today I am in Independence, MO just outside of Kansas City, presenting a workshop on Crime Fiction.  I have posted everything on my "Recent Presentations" page, but to make it easier for the attendees and any of you out there who are interested, I have re-posted it all here today.

A few notes about the resources.  The Resources Handout is an update of this post here on the blog.  So this is now my most up-to-date Crime Fiction resource guide. Also, the Bridging the Physical Virtual Divide post has been updated. The link will take you to the old post, but I made changes this past week.

So whether I am with you right now in Missouri or you are anywhere else out there, I hope these resources help you to help your patrons find their next good crime fiction read.

2 comments:

William said...

Thanks for a great presentation yesterday - I'll definitely use many of the resources and ideas you shared!

-William
http://beyondthebookend.com

Becky said...

You are welcome. It was great fun.