RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, April 2, 2012

RA Links Round Up--The Back From Vacation Edition

Thanks for hanging in there last week.  I was in Southern California on Spring Break.  A big thanks to my students for guest hosting the blog last week.

But I am back and although I did no work while on vacation, I still did a quick scan of my RSS feeds via my iPhone each day (mostly to clear out the backlog) and starred the things I wanted to pass on.

Also, check out RA for All: Horror later this week. I am working on a report on why people love the Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror (yes we went to Disney) even though they are fairly scary.

So here are a few tidbits I wanted to pass on:
That's what I was thinking about while I was gone.  Look for the Monday Discussion in a few minutes.  And a back to normal week.

No comments: