RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BEA is in Full Swing

I am not at BEA but I might as well be with the number of updates I am receiving.  Not that I mean to complain.  It is great.  The amount of information and resources that comes out of the event is enormous but very helpful.

So for the next few days rather than try to rehash it all for you, I want to point you to the direct link to Publishers Weekly's daily free coverage of the conference.  Simply use the link everyday to see what has been going on.

If some huge, groundbreaking news happens, I'll clue you in, but otherwise, you are all grownups. Check daily if you want, or ignore it completely.  It's up to you.  I am just here to provide the tools, what you choose to do with them is your business.

No comments: