RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Great New Jersey Novel

Regular readers of this blog know that I am a proud Jersey Girl.  Although I have lived in the Chicago area for the last 15 years, and have begun to feel more Midwestern as the mother of Illinois born and bred children, I will always be a Jersey girl at heart.

In the past, I have had posts like this one, where I have listed my favorite NJ novels.  I vaguely wrapped this self serving post in a discussion of considering people's personal peculiarities when finding books for them to legitimize my indulgence.

But today, when I went into my Google Reader, I was happy to see I am not the only one talking about great New Jersey novels.  The Millions, an extremely reputable online literary magazine, had this essay talking about the best NJ novels ever!

On a different note, tomorrow is Gillian Flynn, so expect all Flynn, all the time.  The event is "sold out" but we will be video taping it.  It will be posted, probably on the BPL website, sometime next week.  Of course, I will let you know.

And after the Flynn event, I will have more big news about another best selling author who I have been booked to interview this coming Fall.

No comments: