RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Post Gillian Flynn Haze

We had a very successful night with a full house at the BPL.  We will have the video of Flynn's Q&A up soon, but everyone thought it went well, including the author herself.

I am happy to report that she is very nice and funny.  She was more than gracious answering questions from me (which she had a chance to preview) and random questions from the audience.  And then this morning, I opened my Google Reader to this news-- Gillian Flynn Inks a Movie Deal for Gone Girl.

She talked a bit in our Q&A about the movie version of Dark Places (in production) and Sharp Objects (rights sold).

As I am recovering from the weeks of preparation and have another meeting today, but here are a few other things I wanted to pass on:

No comments: