RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

RA Links Round-Up: Vacation Edition

RA for All will be on vacation starting tomorrow.  There will still be a Monday Discussion on 7/23, but after that probably a whole lot of nothing.  I have also updated my "I am reading" shelf which you can see in the Shelfari widget in the right gutter with my vacation reads. I hope to get through 4 books and a bunch of trashy magazine.

But before I go, here are some interesting links I wanted to share.  If you want, you can space them out over next 10 days to make it feel like I am around.
I'll be back on 7/30.

No comments: