RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

RA Round-Up: Post President's Day Catch-Up

It is amazing how regenerative a single day off can be.  Unlike years past, I took President's Day off entirely. The library was closed and I did no consulting work or blogging from home. Today, I got to the BPL bright and early, ready to work.

I have been busy getting out the newest edition of the Friends of the Berwyn Library Newsletter all day today, but now I am winding the day down by catching up on a few days backlog of RSS feeds.  So that means the post today is a round-up of interesting links:

No comments: