RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, November 1, 2013

USA Today’s Report on 20 Year’s of Bestsellers

Earlier this week, The USA Today released a long, comprehensive, and very interesting report on what their 20 years of bestseller lists say about us as readers.

Click here for the full series of reports.

They broke down the data and have very interesting analysis on what it means for book selling and reading habits.

I will be taking my time to go through this over the next few days.  It provides the perspective that I sometimes feel like I am missing as we are constantly bombarded with information about the newest books and trends.

No comments: