RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Every Book My Book Club Has Discussed 2001-2013

In preparation for our end of the year book discussion, annual state of the group meeting, and party, I updated our big giant list of every book we have ever read.

We began with 2 participants and myself in January of 2001[who are still in the group!] and the list goes through to this month's selection, The Time of Our Lives by Tom Brokaw.

That is 13 full years of books!  I had not updated the list for 3 years, so it was time.  One thing that shocked me, I have read every single one of these books over the last 12 years of my life. Working on the document felt like an episode of  This is Your Life.

Here is the link to the list.

If you have any questions about how the discussions of these books went, first try to use the RA for All search box and search for the title.  If it was discussed in the Fall of 2007 or later, there is a report here on the blog.  For all other titles, I have notes I could refer to if you wanted to know how the book discussion went.  Drop me a line for more details.

No comments: