RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

BPL Book Discussion Collection

I have added 2 new pages to the right gutter of the blog in order to make it easier to serve those of you with book discussion questions.

The first is an updated link to the list of books the Berwyn Public Library has in our circulating Book Discussion Collection.

The second is a quick link to every book I have led a discussion on.

Both are lists I get asked for frequently, so I created direct links to them in keeping with the promises in my previous post about trying to help fill the RA training gap.

I am also seeing an increase in questions from colleagues about leading book discussion groups in general. In response, I will be part of a panel presentation by ARRT in May on emerging book group issues.  It will be only $15 and we are going to have formal presentations, but also make sure to leave plenty of open question time.  If you go over to the ARRT Facebook page and like us, you will get automatically updated when the details on this program are published.

No comments: