RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Recharge Your Book Group for Patrons of the Darien [CT] Library

Now it is time for another program.  This time, I am talking to patrons!

Yes, I will sharing all of our librarian secrets with the members of the local book clubs in the Darien area in a reworked version of my popular Recharge Your Book Group program from 3-4:30.

Darien library does an excellent job of connecting with their area book clubs.  Click here to see. They have dozens of books clubs registered with them, and while these groups may not meet at the library, they are connected to their library through this service.

The library has made themselves relevant to all books clubs in the area, and now they are taking it one step further by inviting me to come and talk to them too.

It is a great idea. Train the book groups to take charge of themselves, but do it through the library.

I’m am happy to be a part of it.

No comments: