RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Booktalking For MA Library System


Good morning Massachusetts Library System! I lived in Western Mass from 1993-1997, so this feels like a small homecoming.

We are going to be doing the 1 hour version of my booktalking presentation today at 11 am Eastern which includes an actual brand new book talk.

Click here for the slides.

You can also find them archived later on the "Recent Presentations" page, in the right gutter sandwiched between my logo and my "creepy cool" book cover.

I'll also be back in a few weeks as part of the MLS's monthly "Genre Overview" programming to talk to you all about Historical Fiction and then again in May to Recharge Your Book Clubs.

Click here for all of the MLS's continuing education options [not just the ones I am doing].


Click the slide to access the entire presentation



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, as someone who lived in IL and is now in Western Mass, it was especially great to see your presentation yesterday.
Thank you!