RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

ARRT Book Discussion Report: Lexicon

Last week was the most recent meeting of the ARRT Literary Book Discussion and Leadership Training where we discussed Lexicon by Max Barry.

You can click here to see the notes of our discussion of the book and here for our leadership discussion on the topic of using genre titles in book discussions.

The notes contain many readalikes too. Including linking this book to some very popular TV shows.

[Now you have to click....]

Our next discussion is in April. Details are here.

Sorry for being so brief today, but if you click through the links you will see I did A LOT of typing today. No need to repeat myself.

We had a great discussion. I appreciated it even more as I typed up the notes-- which in my experience is a good sign.

Tomorrow, I plan to have the summary for my fifth grade weekly book club.

Until then...

No comments: