RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

RA for All Roadshow: RA for All-- The First Ever Webinar Version

Today my flagship program which is based off of my Ten Basic Rules of RA Service will enter new territory-- the webinar.

I have only ever done this program  in-person or via an interactive virtual medium like Skype, but in creating a series of webinars for Wisconsin libraries under the guidance of Indianhead Federated Library System, I was convinced to give adapting this program for a webinar a try.

The good news for the WI librarians who get to view the webinar AND all of the rest of you is that I have not only updated my "Rules" page for the first time a a few months in preparation for this opportunity, but I have also completely rethought how to best deliver this content in a different format.

After a few practice runs, I have to say, it is good. I am excited to have a new medium to reach people with this signature training.

For those of you reading this who are not joining the webinar, refresh yourself here or contact me to bring RA for All to your library either in person or virtually.

No comments: