RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Newest Issue of ILA Reporter Features....ME!

The Illinois Library Association's Journal has put a spotlight on RA in their April 2016 issue.

Members will be getting the paper copy in the mail soon, but all of you can start reading the issue now with this link.

I am particularly partial to my article entitled, "Talk Among Yourselves: Jump Starting Your Readers' Advisory." This is a brand new article; stuff you haven't heard or read by me before, and it is just a click away.

But if you also want to read the great Q&A I did with Kara Kohn, you have to download the PDF and go to page 12.

But you should download the entire issue anyway because there are a few articles about RA service.

No comments: