Everything is available on the website without signing in, but here are some of the highlights that I think you can use right this minute to help readers:
- The first thing you HAVE to read is Neil Hollands' column on the power of the MIDLIST Mystery. From the column: "Our ability to introduce backlist and midlist authors enhances our value to readers. “
- There is the Year’s Best Crime Novels list and one for the Top 10 Crime in Audio.
- Trend alert article on Suburban Suspense
- A guide to hardboiled detectives in the Pacific Rim
- ...and more available here.
Finally I wanted to remind everyone who gets a print subscription to Booklist- which is almost every library- that you have free access to Booklist Online. Someone may need to activate the online access for your library, but it is not hard. It is worth investigating for easier access to the rich content that you are already paying for. It will definitely make the library’s subscription dollars go further toward helping you build a better, more responsive collection and match more readers with the right book for them.