RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, October 16, 2017

RA for All Roadshow Hits PaLA For a Full Day of Conference Training

Click here for conference details
Today I am in Pittsburgh at PaLa. They invited me to present three sessions for the attendees.  Today’s schedule is below with links to slides and handouts.

All links are also loaded on to the conference website for attendees to access.

I am so excited to bring what is essentially my most popular full day in-service schedule to a conference. While it is wonderful to inspire an entire library staff to serve patrons better by reconnecting with the books they already love, it is quite another to be able to inject that energy into dozens of libraries by proxy.

I came into to town early on Sunday to take part in some of the conference events and sessions. I enjoyed meeting librarians from all over the state and learning about their communities and services. I also had many people come up to me wanting to talk about what they are reading or to even share some of their favorite RA interactions. It’s been great.

If you have a state library conference coming up, let me know. I would love to help you inspire your library workers. Contacting me is very easy.

Here’s what we are doing today with links. All sessions are in Salon 4.

9-10:15 am- RA for All [Signature Program]
10:30-11:45am- Booktalking: Harnessing the Power of Sharing Books with Readers
Click here for slide access


2-3:15 pm- RA Rethink: Merchandising
Click here for slide access

No comments: