RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, December 1, 2017

RA for All Road Show Visits Fountaindale Public Library with Jez!

Today I will be in Bollingbrook, IL at the Fountaindale Public Library. They are closing until 1 to have a 2 program in-service morning with me and Jez who has appeared on the blog before talking about audiobooks, here.

Jez and I will stay put in our locations and the staff will rotate to us in two groups. We will deliver our programs twice, but to two different audiences.

I am doing my signature RA for All program which follows my 10 Rules of Basic RA Service. You can click here for all of the information and links.

Jez's presentation is entitled, Beyond Booktalking: Whole Library Promotion. She has shared her slides here.

I also wanted to pass on Jez's speaking engagement page. She speaks on different topics than me, but she has a similar approach. I highly recommend her as a speaker and as a person. Check her out for your library.

No comments: