RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, July 30, 2018

RA for All Vacation-- While I am Away....

I am on vacation this week, so no new RA for All posts again until 8/6.

However.......

While I am gone the annual Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror Spotlight issue for Booklist will drop [8/1]. I have 3 or 4 reviews [I’m not sure how many are in there] and a spotlight article on Flame Tree Press in the issue. But the entire issue is my annual favorite because it has Top 10 lists for all age levels and audio in these genres.

I will have detailed coverage on 8/6 when I return, but while I am gone, head on over to both Booklist Online and Booklist Reader to get the latest info on all the speculative genres with lots of new speculative material every day all month long.

This would also be a good time to figure out how to access your FREE Booklist Online access. If your library subscribes to the magazine, you get the online included. Please talk to your serials person to figure it out. Here is the direct link to Booklist’s page which explains what you need from your subscriber info to get started ASAP. If for no other reason, sign up so you can get access to every single one of my horror reviews and articles going back 3 years now.

I’ll be mostly off the grid for his vacation [yay], so be good you all! [Seriously, please no shenanigans while I am gone. For all of our sakes, we need a break.]

No comments: