RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What I'm Reading: 6 Horror and Horror-esque Debuts

My annual Horror Debuts column a takeover of Neal Wyatt's Reader's Shelf in Library Journal, posted earlier this week.

You can click here to see my post about it on the horror blog. Or, you can click on the titles below to access each on Goodreads where I have pulled out the pertinent information for each title and added my three words.

But first, please don't be scared by the "horror" label I have placed on these titles. I choose these books for this column ever year based on how widely appealing they are. These are books you can confidently suggest to a wide range of readers, even those who don't classify themselves as horror readers. They are not as firmly entrenched in the horror genre as you might think. And, I know for a fact that there are readers who don't see many of these are "horror" at all because they have told me as much.

Becky's Goodreads Reviews:


No comments: