RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Three Books Podcast, Featuring Me....Again

Back at the beginning of the month, I visited Ela Area Public Library to do a morning training and after lunch I got together with Becca and Christen to do another episode of Three Books

I was their first guest ever, but this time I came back to continue their conversation about gifting books from episode 14. We also talked about my best books of 2018 and I even previewed 3 books coming early in 2019 that I am excited about. 

You can listen here or below and access the show notes here. Also, those of you who know me in real life, yes I am sounding a little hoarse on the recording, but I had just given my second half day presentation that week before appearing. 

Thanks for having me on again. And kudos to Becca for the humors episode title. 


Episode 15: Becky With the Good Recs 

No comments: