RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, January 28, 2019

ALA Midwinter Adult Media Award Links

Here are the Adult Media Award winner lists for 2019 with links; at least those that are most relevant to RA Service. For each award I am linking to the news article of the winners [announced last night], and then, I am linking to the archive page where winners from the last few years are super easy to access. The webmaster hasn't updated those pages with the new winners yet. It's a busy weekend, but they will get to it.

Again, I am linking you to the backlist because...well if you don't know by now, you aren't paying attention to me at all.

Seriously though, award lists are a great resources, but the backlist is gold. Here is my original post where I discuss Using Awards Lists As a RA tool in general.

Now to the awards and the backlist links.
You can access all of the RUSA Books and Media award winners- including the reference winners- here. This is a website that you can use for suggestions to readers all year long. Remember, backlist winners are still just as good as current ones. They just aren't as shiny. 

No comments: