RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

RA For All Virtual Roadshow: 10 Rules in Webinar Format for PCI

Today for the very first time I am presenting my signature RA for All program as a webinar. I have presented the RA for All program via Skype many times, but today I have turned the 10 Rules program into a webinar with slides.

So while this program always follows my Ten Rules of Basic RA Service which can be found here at any time, now there is a slide version too.

I will be presenting this webinar later today for PCI live, exclusively for FL libraries but after that anyone can view the archived version, in fact many library systems all over the country, inducing my own, RAILS, offer the archived webinars free of charge.

Click here for slide access or below. And maybe I'll "see" you at RA for All: The Webinar sometime soon.

Click here for slide access

No comments: