RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Returns to Utah State Library

As part of my two webinar series with the Utah State Library, I am presenting my RA Rethink: Merchandising and Upselling program this morning.

This program focuses on the fact that all of the skills we already have and use for our most basic RA Service can also be used to increase staff and patron investment and involvement in your core services.

This program offers many ideas and options that encourage you to rethink what you already know and do, to allow you to go from good to GREAT. I am providing the spark, but you can do it. I have faith in you. Plus, you know what will worth with your patrons better than anyone else.

And, I have even updated it from when I gave this same presentation a week ago.

So if you work in Utah, I'll "see" you soon or catch you in the recording. For the rest of you, here are the slides with live links.

Click here for slide access 

No comments: