RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits Missouri State Library for Booktalking

This morning I will be presenting Booktalking Your Way to the Friendliest Library in Town for the Missouri State Library.

You can click here or below to access the slides which include 2 examples prepared book talks, 1 with a script and one recording of me giving a book talk. Remember, like everything I do, there is still access for those of you who cannot be there with me.

I love giving this talk and it is a great example of the type of programs I provide. While the slides only change a little bit now and then, what I say in this talk is always different. I have given this talk 7 [counting today] times in the first 5 months of the year and I guarantee you, it is never the same.

Click here for slide access

No comments: