RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits Massachusetts Library System

Today I will be debuting my 60 minute webinar entitled, #OwnVoices for All Readers: Incorporating EDI Values into Readers' Advisory Service for repeat customer, Massachusetts Library System.

This is a webinar I have been working on for awhile, and it is also one I will be giving both virtually and in person across a variety of libraries, conferences, and training situations in the coming months.

In this webinar, I not only force all of you to confront your own microaggressions, but I also call myself out. We are going to have an honest and, at times, uncomfortable, conversation about the things we all do that perpetuate the problems we see when it comes to equity, diversity, and inclusion in our work with readers and within our collections.

This will be one of my more serious programs, but I have also made sure to add fun GIFS and a few jokes so that it isn't just 60 minutes of me chastising everyone.

The slides not only have a ton of links, but I have kept my speaking notes in there. I want to make sure this presentation reaches as many people as possible.

Click here of see below to access the live slides.

Click here for slide access

No comments: