RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

31 Days of Horror Begins....

Today is the first day of October and that means while I will still be posting here 5 days a week, my main attention will be shifting to the Horror blog where I will post every single day for 31 days straight.

Occasionally throughout this month, I will be inserting some of the horror content here on the main site, more to make sure everyone sees some of my original content and rememberers to poke on over to the dark side.

Click here to see day 1, which is a recording of the NoveList Crash Course on Horror.

All month long, I will have a slew of guest posts lined up-- all of which are meant to help you understand horror better and provide you with suggestions for your patrons. I will also be creating a few brand new book lists for everyone including a best horror debuts for libraries, modern under the radar horror classics, and more. I even have a special 6 day event revolving around my Library Journal take over of the Readers' Shelf column in the October issue. But that is what is to come.

You can go here to see the horror blog anytime, or use the tag 31 Days of horror to see what has come before and pull up the 8 [!] previous years of this annual event.

Finally, while you wait for the 31 Days to get into full swing, it is also Horror Week on Goodreads. So head on over there too.

In the meantime, please remember, especially if you don't like horror personally-- Your horror readers are not monsters, they just like to read about them.

No comments: