RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

What I'm Reading: Goodreads Updates [Third 2019 Installment]

Today I have another installment of my catch up reviews. This post should serves as a reminder that I do periodic updates of all of the books I read for "fun" on Goodreads and then compile them here so that the titles are searchable on the blog too. 

I am also attaching the links in this post to the titles I included on my Horror Novellas for Libraries column in this month's Library Journal because those titles only appeared on the horror blog, and like I said above, I want to make sure all the books I have read are accessible via a title search on this blog for me as much as for you. Plus, now they have been assigned "three words."

See below for the authors and titles as well as my three words. Use the links [click on titles] to read the full review on Goodreads.

And Happy Thanksgiving. I should have one more quick Goodreads update before the end of the year.

Print
From the Novellas Column [minus One for the Road which was reviewed on the blog previously], but I have added my three words for each book here on the blog
  • Ormeshadow by Priya Sharma [mythical, menacing sense of place, coming of age]
  • Snow Over Utopia by Rudolfo Serna [harrowing, character centered, disorienting]
  • Husk by Rachel Autumn Deering [unreliable narrator, thought provoking, trauma]
  • A Lush and Seething Hell by John Hornor Jacobs [cosmic, disorienting, thought provoking]
Audio

No comments: