RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits Wild Wisconsin for #Own Voices for All Readers

After a 6 week break from presentations, I am back on the road, starting out slowly with a virtual conference. [However then I have 5 in person presentations over the next 4 weeks].

Today I am appearing at Wild Wisconsin, a FREE, 2-day, online conference for any and all library workers. I wrote about the conference in length back in December because it is such an amazing CE opportunity for a wide swath of library workers. And did I mention it is FREE. From anywhere. You do not need to reside in Wisconsin to be a part of it.

I have no idea if you can still join, but I know they are taping it all, so probably.

I am on at 1 central. Here is the link for the live slides. "See" you there or on the road soon.

Click here for slide access

No comments: