RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, April 3, 2020

RA for All Virtual Roadshow: Own Voices for All Readers

Click here for the
Reaching Forward Fridays site
Reaching Forward is an Illinois Library Association conference that is geared toward library workers that usually happens the first Friday in May. I have presented at this conference many years in a row.

Obviously, the event for May 1st was cancelled this year, but the ILA staff asked me if I would be willing to kick off their plan to offer many of the scheduled programs from that one day event, 1 a week, every Friday at 1pm. Of course I said yes.


So today at 1pm I will be presenting an updated version of my #OwnVoices for All Readers: Incorporating EDI Values into Readers' Advisory Service. You can access the slides here.

Everyone can access the Reaching Forward Fridays page for more CE opportunities here.

And if you want training for your organization, contact me. I have lowered my prices by $100 a webinar right now. I have many programs ready to go at the drop of a hat. I can do standard webinars or interactive seminars. Just let me know what you need.

See some of you on Zoom at 1pm central.

Click here for slide access

No comments: