RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Summer Reads and a Long Weekend for RA for All

This is my last post before Tuesday of next week. I have a bunch of deadlines that need my concentration and I would like time to have some time off this holiday weekend too.

But, I wanted to remind everyone as we hit the unofficial end of Summer this weekend that "Summer Reads" can be read all year long. The "summer" tag is only a marketing tool; it is in no way limiter of when you can or cannot read something.

My two favorite "Summer" resources are Summer Scares [duh] and the Publisher Weekly Summer Reading portal.

Here is my post from May 11 where I explain exactly why I love that PW resource. Hint: it is because it gives super easy access to their annual best books portal, the summer reads portal, and many years of backlist options for both all in one place.

Just that one resource will keep you busy handing out suggestions today, tomorrow, and for years to  come, no matter the season.

Click here or on the image below for more. And have a safe and healthy holiday weekend. As I tell my teens, "Make good choices,"




No comments: