RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, December 28, 2020

What I'm Reading: Third Goodreads Review Update

Today I have my third and final installment of my catch up reviews. This post should serves as a reminder that I do periodic updates of all of the books I read for "fun" on Goodreads and then compile them here so that the titles are searchable on the blog too. 

See below for the authors and titles as well as my three words. Use the links [click on titles] to read the full review on Goodreads.

And now that these are caught up, I will be able to post my year end best list tomorrow.

Print

Audio
  • The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead [stylistically complex, gritty, complex characters]
  • The Mountains Sing by Nguyễn Phan Quế Mai [Family Saga, Strong Sense of Place, Moving]
  • The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel [Character Driven, Nonlinear, Haunting]
  • Front Desk by Kelly Yang [immigrant experience, thought provoking, character driven]

No comments: