RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

More Examples of Resolutions: The Book Cart Queen

Today I would like to bring you a another example in my series of posts where I am highlighting library workers who work in RA Service and Collections Development who have posted assessments of their 2020 goals and have set new ones for 2021.

Click here to see the other posts in this series, including my own. 

Today is long time RA for All Reader, Annamarie, one of the Book Cart Queens. Annamarie read yesterday's post and was inspired to share her  2020 Assessment and 2021 Goals which you can read here. What I love about Annamarie's assessment is how analytical it is. She breaks things down with data and numbers, an example of the process which I haven't highlighted yet.

There is no one, correct, way to do this. And the more examples I can highlight, the better it will serve you all.

Thank you again to Annamarie for volunteering to share her experiences with all of you. Please note that I am still accepting guest posts from other library workers willing to share their assessments and goals. Don't think it is too late to either go through this process yourself or to help others by allowing me to share your work. That's how I found about about this Book Cart Queen in the first place. She volunteered herself.

Contact me if you are still interested. The more examples I have, the better it is for everyone.

And in the meantime, take a look at Annamarie's assessment and goals and the Book Carts Queens blog in general.



No comments: