RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visit PCI Webinars for My Annual Year in Review

Each year I take a look back at the year that was and draw a few conclusions, making suggestions to help you as you move forward into a new year. I assess the best sellers, current events, service trends, and more, all in one place for you the library worker who is helping adult leisure readers.

Here is the link to the slides for the 2020 version of this program.

The idea here is for me to help you assess the year that was and move forward with purpose. 

I love creating this program, each year. You can click here or on the screen shot below for slide access. These slides are filled with links and books covers that will help you whether or not you are able to view the presentation.



No comments: