RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits Schaumburg Township District Library with Emma Donoghue

Tonight, at 7pm Central, I will be interviewing Emma Donoghue, author of Room, for the Schaumburg Township [IL] District Library as part of their One Book, One Community.

I have found out that anyone can watch this event on the STDL YouTube Channel. So consider joining us live. We are going to have a great time talking about everything from her favorite authors, her writing process, and the book itself. I am even going to ask her what it was like to go to the Oscars! 

Ms Donoghue is very excited to participate, she is easy to chat with, and quite funny.

Below is the teaser video she made  for  the event. Kudos  to STDL for keeping their community  engaged in this  community wide  reading program during a pandemic. The response has been great and they should be proud. Here is the full slate of what they offered for all ages of patrons.

I hope all of you can join us. 

Tthis is not my first go around doing one of these One Book, One Community author interview events, but in the before times I could only offer this service here in the Chicagoland area. If you are planning a virtual author event and need an experienced interviewer/moderator, contact me. And if you need help connecting with an author in the first place, I can also help.

"See" you  tonight.

No comments: