RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits Eugene [OR] Public Library and Grayslake Area [IL] Public Library

I normally post slides for everyone for each and every visit I make, but in this case I have three presentations for 2 libraries this week and they use the same slides. So I am posting a link to one set of slides for the "Flip the Script and Think Like a Reader" programs that happened this week, including today.

This is my most up to date version of my basic RA training and it features updates that were made just this week.

In the case of Eugene, we are embarking on this journey as part of a larger training plan, but for Grayslake, I am part of their general staff training. Either way, it is a 60-90 minute, interactive training that follows my 10 Rules of Basic RA Service and leaves your staff energized with exercises to do after I am gone. And it is for ALL STAFF, no matter the level. 

If you are interested in bringing me [virtually] to your library for training, I am currently booking June 2021 and forward. Click here for basic pricing and programs.


No comments: