RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits Community Library Network [ID]

As I have mentioned a few times, but most noticeable here:

2020 could be my year of I told you so to all the library ppl who told me 5 years ago that no one wants #ReadAdv training, that libraries were repositioning as a "third space," focusing on our buildings, that we were "more than books," that no one would want or need my training

I could do that, but I am too busy trying to fill all the requests for #ReadAdv training you all need right now.

However, this increase in requests and the renewed focus on every library improve their basic RA service by all staff, to all patrons has also made me improve my own basic RA training. 

Today I am visiting Community Library Network in Idaho for my re-engergized virtual RA for All: Flip the Script and Think Like a Reader program.

I revamped the program in late 2020, but I have also added a few new tweaks to the interactive experience. I love the results I am seeing too.

If you want to energize your staff-- every single person no matter where they fall on your organizational chart-- contact me. This is a program I can give at anytime although currently I am booking June and forward. Pricing Starts at $350 for 1 session but if you want more programs, the price per session decreases.

In the meantime, here are the most up to date slides for today's participants and all of you.



No comments: